- Implemented E2 Shoptech Software - March, 2014
- Upgraded inspection software to Polyworks V12 - August, 2013
- Hyundai-wia Vertical Machining Center
Model: F960B w/ Fanuc 0iMD X = 96'' Y = 37'' Z = 33'' - August 2016
- KBN 135 Series Heavy Duty Boring Mill - October, 2014
- Hyundai-wia F-400 VM , F - 500, F - 650 vertical milling machines - October, 2014
New Inspection Equipment:
- Faro Edge 9' Inspection Arm - October, 2015
- Always be the leader in manufacturing aerospace hardware and always be the benchmark how all other machining & fabrication companies are compared.
- Strive for continuous improvement and implementation of the latest technology to provide our customers with the highest quality manufactured components and exceed our customers expectations.
- Work closely with our customers on corporate teaming arrangements to provide creative solutions and problem solving capabilities to all engineering and manufacturing challenges. Ensuring on time deliveries of defect-free products to our customers, leading to a productive and profitable long lasting relationship.
- Total customer satisfaction by utilizing our diverse managerial expertise for the success of all our customer's programs.
Welding / Fabrication
CNC Machining, Tooling and Fabrication
for the Commercial and
AS9100:2009 & ISO9100:2009 Rev. C Certified - Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 - 1(562) 692-7596
Our tooling department utilizes their specialty and immense knowledge to manufacture close tolerance tooling required for the aerospace industries. Specializing in:
- Tooling Fixtures
We specialize in multi-axis, precision CNC machining on a wide variety of materials and hardnesses including:
- Steel - Aluminum - Plastics - Specialty Metals
We are capable of welding and fabricating large complicated parts for commercial and aerospace uses. Steel & Aluminum.