- Always be the leader in manufacturing aerospace hardware and always be the benchmark how all other machining & fabrication companies are compared.
- Strive for continuous improvement and implementation of the latest technology to provide our customers with the highest quality manufactured components and exceed our customers expectations.
- Work closely with our customers on corporate teaming arrangements to provide creative solutions and problem solving capabilities to all engineering and manufacturing challenges. Ensuring on time deliveries of defect-free products to our customers, leading to a productive and profitable long lasting relationship.
- Total customer satisfaction by utilizing our diverse managerial expertise for the success of all our customer's programs.
Our tooling department utilizes their specialty and immense knowledge to manufacture close tolerance tooling required for the aerospace industries. Specializing in:
- Tooling Fixtures
CNC Machining, Tooling and Fabrication
for the Commercial and
Welding / Fabrication
We are capable of welding and fabricating large complicated parts for commercial and aerospace uses. Steel & Aluminum.
- Implemented E2 Shoptech Software - March, 2014
- Upgraded inspection software to Polyworks V12 - August, 2013
- KBN 135 Series Heavy Duty Boring Mill - October, 2014
- Hyundai-wia F-400 VM , F - 500, F - 650 vertical milling machines - October, 2014
New Inspection Equipment:
- Faro Edge 9' Inspection Arm - October, 2015
AS9100:2009 & ISO9100:2009 Rev. C Certified - Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 - 1(562) 692-7596
We specialize in multi-axis, precision CNC machining on a wide variety of materials and hardnesses including:
- Steel - Aluminum - Plastics - Specialty Metals