We specialize in multi-axis, precision CNC machining on a wide variety of materials and hardnesses including:
- Steel - Aluminum - Plastics - Specialty Metals
- Materials of all hardness
We are capable of welding and fabricating large complicated parts for commercial and aerospace uses. Steel & Aluminum.
Welding / Fabrication
To be the premier fabrication, machining and assembly business of small to large tooling , fixtures and forging dies for Aerospace and Commercial industries in the United States by providing our customers with the highest quality manufactured components and to exceed their expectations.
To continue our process improvement initiative by continuing to improve and streamline our manufacturing processes to maximize efficiency thereby providing our customers with products of the highest quality and on-time deliveries, and to expand our customer service capability to provide ''friction free'' customer support for all our customers.
Continuously improve upon our Quality, On-Time Delivery, and Customer Satisfaction goals. Expand our customer outreach programs to continue to find new customers to expand our customer diversity to mitigate the ever changing Aerospace market. Continue to work closely on corporate teaming arrangements to provide creative solutions and problem solving capabilities leading to productive, long lasting relationships with our current customers.
- Implemented E2 Shoptech Software - March, 2014
- Upgraded inspection software to Polyworks V12 - August, 2013
- Hyundai-wia Vertical Machining Center
Model: F960B w/ Fanuc 0iMD X = 96'' Y = 37'' Z = 33'' - August 2016
- KBN 135 Series Heavy Duty Boring Mill - October, 2014
- Hyundai-wia F-400 VM , F - 500, F - 650 vertical milling machines - October, 2014
New Inspection Equipment:
- Faro Edge 9' Inspection Arm - October, 2015
AS9100D & ISO9001:2015 Certified - Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 - 1(562) 692-7596
Click Link below to download our current AS9100 Rev. D Certification
Our tooling department utilizes their specialty and immense knowledge to manufacture close tolerance tooling required for the aerospace industries. Specializing in:
- Tooling Fixtures
- Machine / Welding FIxtures
- Flight Hardware
- Full Assembly service of complex Aerospace tools
CNC Machining, Tooling and Fabrication
for the Commercial and